The Australian Made Campaign has announced the appointment of Ms. Michele Levine as new Director to its Board.
The media release points at her vast experience, tremendous insight in buyer’s behavior and deep understanding and knowledge of the Australian current market conditions as reasons behind her appointment.
Ms. Levine holds the position of Chief Executive of Roy Morgan Research, the biggest domestic consumer, industry and market research company in Australia.
Australian Made Campaign’s Board of Directors say they are certain that her 30 years engagement with Roy Morgan Research, as well as her prior dealings with leading universities around the globe, shall prove to be invaluable to their cause.
“We are thrilled that Michele has agreed to join the Board at a time when the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is becoming increasingly important to our manufacturers, processors and producers,” said Australian Made Campaign Chairman, David Gray.
“Ms Levine will provide invaluable guidance on the campaign’s marketing initiatives, and her insights into the Australian marketplace will be greatly valued. She will be a tremendous asset to the team.”
The appointment of Ms. Levine as a new Director to the Board is on course with the major reshuffling and restructuring processes which began with the departure of Andrew Broad, former VFF President and NFF Board Member, who was elected to the federal seat of Mallee in NSW earlier this month.
Ms. Levine is set to join the rest of the Australian Made Campaign Directors, which include:
– David Gray AM (Chairman), Managing Director, David Gray & Co. Pty Ltd
– Glenn Cooper AM (Deputy Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Limited
– Neil SummersonFCA (Treasurer) , Director and Former Chairman, Bank of Queensland
– Peter Anderson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
– Allyn Beard, Marketing Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd
– Nicki Anderson, Managing Director, Demo Plus
– Robert Gerard AO, Executive Chairman, Gerard Corporation Pty Ltd
– Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, Queensland, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd