Commerce Minister Simon O’Brien yesterday announced the finalists of the 2012 Western Australian Industry and Export Awards, with finalists represented from a variety of sectors.
Mr O’Brien said this year’s finalists came from a variety of sectors but all had one thing in common – they were achieving exceptional results at home and overseas.
• Transmin Pty Ltd, Malaga
• Globaltech Corporation Pty Ltd, Canning Vale
• Linear Clinical Research Ltd, Nedlands
• Stochastic Simulation Ltd, Osborne Park
• Epichem Pty Ltd, Murdoch
• Mining Information Systems, Willetton
• Ferngrove Vineyards Ltd, South Perth
• MineARC Systems, Welshpool
• Submersible Motor Engineering, Maddington
• L-3 Nautronix, Fremantle
• Silver Trowel Trade Training, Cannington
• Western Areas NL, West Perth
• ElectroMagnetic Imaging Technology Pty Ltd, Midland
• Scitech, West Perth
• Serana (WA) Pty Ltd, Bunbury.