With Easter just around the corner, the Australian Made Campaign is urging shoppers to make their Easter about more than chocolate and look for the iconic Australian Made logo on all of their Easter holiday purchases!
From furniture, bakeware and gifts, to camping equipment, toys and outdoor play equipment, the Australian Made logo will feature on thousands of authentic Aussie products this Easter.
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ben Lazzaro, said, “Let’s all think about the positive impact that our purchases can have as we get together with family and friends, or get away for a holiday this Easter. Every dollar we spend on Australian Made goods has a direct impact on Australian manufacturers and growers, as well as local retailers and suppliers. It creates Aussie jobs, boosts the economy and supports the broader community as a whole. So, whether you are purchasing items for entertaining or supplies for a holiday, make sure to look for the famous green and gold kangaroo to be sure its genuinely Aussie.”
Australians have a preference for Australian-made goods, with Roy Morgan research finding 80% of consumers prefer to purchase Australian-made food & beverages and agricultural & gardening products, 74% for children & baby care products, 68% for building & renovation materials and animal, pet & pet care products, 64% for household cleaning & laundry products, 62% for caravan, camping & outdooring living products, 60% for beauty, personal care and cosmetics – the list goes on!
Mr Lazzaro said, “There is an Aussie alternative in almost every consumer product category. Shoppers can find a huge selection of products certified to carry the Australian Made logo at australianmade.com.au – Australia’s largest online directory of genuine Aussie products.”
Spending time at home this Easter? Check out these local favourites:
Creating the perfect dessert is a ‘piece of cake’ with Delicake’s Australian Made cake ware.
Keep the kids entertained with Mr Trampoline’s Australian Made trampolines.
Pamper yourself with Esmi Skin Mineral’s range of Australian Made, vegan and cruelty-free skincare.
Entertaining visitors? These Aussie makers have you covered:
- Seat everyone at the dinner table with L Ritossa Furnisher’s Australian Made dining chairs.
- Deck your spare room out with Australian Made bedding from Jaspa Herington.
- Dress the kids to impress with Bandicute’s range of beautiful Australian Made kids clothing.
Hitting the road for an Aussie adventure? Sort yourselves out with this range of great Australian Made gear:
- Keep your campfire burning with Aussie Made Jiffy Firelighters.
- Secure your tent with Ezy Anchor’s Australian Made screw in tent pegs.
- Mount your bikes to the car with Shingleback Off Road’s Australian Made bike racks.
Planning on using the time to finish your home renovations? Make sure they measure up with these certified Australian Made products:
- Freshen up your walls with Haymes Paint’s Australian Made premium interior paints.
- Create extra storage space with Brisbane Garden Sheds’ Australian Made custom garden sheds.
- Finish building that retaining wall with Aussietecture’s Australian Made Split Blocks.
To help support Australian businesses and find more locally made goods this Easter, visit www.australianmade.com.au – the go-to destination to find all things Aussie.
You can also check out Australian Made’s ‘Where to buy Australian Made’ page here to find a list of Australian Made Retail Partners and Supporters!