The Australian Made Campaign is reminding shoppers to look for the Australian Made kangaroo certification trade mark when they go out shopping this Easter.
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, is urging shoppers to ‘gift Aussie quality this Easter’ to make sure their gift keeps on giving.
“We all know the disappointment of opening chocolates that look great but don’t deliver on taste, or a gift that’s fun for one day and broken the next, but shoppers who buy genuine Aussie products are assured,” Mr Harrison said.
“Australia has some of the highest production standards in the world for both products and produce, and there are a wide range of Australian-made and Australian-grown options available if you only take a moment to seek them out.”
“We encourage shoppers to look for the Australian Made kangaroo logo for great Aussie chocolates and gifts of all shapes and sizes, and of course, fresh and delicious produce for Easter meals.”
He said the benefits of buying locally made and grown goods extend beyond taste, quality and value for money.
“There are so many great reasons to buy Australian-made and Australian-grown products, not least of which are the positive flow-on effects for local producers, the community and the economy,” Mr Harrison continued.
“Whether you’re cooking for family or friends, or shopping for a loved one this Easter, buy Australian-made and Australian-grown to ensure your gift keeps on giving.”
Australian Made Campaign Easter favourites:
- Tassal salmon (available in Coles, Woolworths and IGA, or fresh from Tassal in Kew, VIC)
- The Chocolate Box ‘hot cross buns’ (available in-store and at thechocolatebox.com.au)
- Australian Bush Friends Bilby Tent Pack of chocolates (available at mylollies.com.au)
- The Fabulous Food Company speckled chocolate egg (available in Target)
- Britt Bear flat Snuggles bunny (available at brittbear.com.au)
- Groovy Chocolate Easter eggs in personalised boxes (available at groovychocolate.com.au)