|Qualified Robotic Welder?
Looking for RSMS Sponsorship? Look no further!Our client is seeking the services of a qualified Robotic Welder who has the ability to operate, test, maintain, or calibrate unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment. You will have a good understanding of welding techniques, forward planning and excellent co-ordination skills to meet tight schedules.If you’re motivated and reliable, we require a Robotic Welder Tradesperson with:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Welding (or equivalent)
- At least twelve months welding experience
- An interested in practical work
- Knowledge of welding equipment and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of fixtures and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials application for various steel alloys and SS, aluminum, etc.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to use hand held measuring tools.
- Ability to read and interpret documents like blueprints, welding symbols, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, supervisors and vendors.
- Ability to perform computer functions as they pertain to the job including.
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to visualise three dimensional objects
- An interested in computer programmable machinery
- The ability to work in a team or independently
- Knowledge of OH&S practices
- Dedication and a great work ethic
- Own transportation
- Local experience – would be advantageous, although not essential, as you will be undertaking a 2-12 week volunteer internship
Tasks may include, but may not limited to:
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Analyse and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
Successful completion of internship will lead on to a full time position for a contracted 2-year period.
Please call 9077 6276 or Erica on 0452 627 865 for a copy of the job description, or apply with a Cover Letter and Resume via the Gumtree application process.
<Back to Job Search