The winners of 2014 Victorian State iAwards were announced on Wednesday by The Hon. Gordon Rich-Phillips MLC, Victorian Minister for Technology, and Jeff Smith, the CEO of Suncorp Business Services.
A special addition, The Hills Young Innovator Award, sponsored by Hills in alignment with its continued commitment to Australian Innovation, was also announced at the event.
According to the media release, the iAwards, together with major partners the State Government of Victoria and Hills, celebrates ICT’s pioneers of today and creative thinkers of tomorrow, giving the winners of the iAwards 2014 an opportunity to compete with businesses from across Asia Pacific at the 2014 APICTA Awards (Asia Pacific ICT Awards).
The Victorian winners will now go on to compete at the national iAwards finals in Melbourne on 29 August 2014.
Winners of the 2014 Victorian State iAwards:
- Research & Development: Rectifier Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd
- New Product: Sensen Networks
- Tools: AirWatch
- Industrial: Operations Feedback Pty Ltd
- Financial: Novatti Pty Ltd
- 2014 Victorian Pearcey Award: Guy King and Bevan Clark
- Start-Up: GreenSync Holdings
- CIO of the Year: Graeme Dunn (AHPRA)
- ICT Woman of the Year: Fi Slaven (Willam Buck Victoria)
- ICT Educator of the Year: Charlynn Miller (ACS)
- Consumer: Volchek
- Education: Alzheimer’s Australia Vic
- Government: Senetas Corporation Limited
- Health: eRx Script Exchange
- Community: Infoxchange
- Sustainability: Rectifier Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd
- Undergraduate Tertiary: Shishir Chawla, RMIT
- Postgraduate Tertiary: Flora Salim, RMIT
Nominations for The Hills Young Innovator of the Year Award are now open.
Click here for more information.