Samsung Electronics announced that it won 80 awards for its products at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015 Innovations Awards – the largest annual consumer technology tradeshow in the world.
According to the press release, the following products were recognised:
- Samsung’s JS9500 TV won over eight awards including Ubergizmo’s Best of CES award, Digital Trends’ Best Television at CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice award.
- Samsung’s 105-inch UN105S9B TV, the World’s First and Largest Bendable SUHD TV, won the CES award for Best of Innovation: Video Displays.
- Samsung’s Active Wash Washing Machine won three awards including Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2015 Awards, Mashable’s Best of CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award.
- The Samsung Flex Duo Dual Door Range also won three awards including 2015 International CES Best of Innovation Honoree, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Pick of CES.
- Samsung’s revolutionary portable SSD T1 earned eight awards including PC Mag’s Best of CES Best Storage Device award, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Picks of CES list.
- Samsung’s ATIV Book 9 received four awards, including Digital Trend’s Top Tech of CES 2015 Finalist, Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops of CES 2015, Tech Times’ CES Best of Innovation award and Windows Central’s CES Top Pick award.
- SmartThings earned Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice Award.
“Samsung continues to focus on putting the consumer first by delivering first-class, ground-breaking products and services across categories,” said Gregory Lee, President and CEO, Samsung Electronics North America.
“We are honoured that the CEA and the industry continue to recognise our commitment to bring new value to people’s lives through exceptional next-generation technologies that will transform the way we live.”
Last year, Samsung won a total of 76 awards at CES.